FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

CRAUGHWELL UNITED FC Joseph Basile

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Joseph Basile
    Your Nationality : Ireland
    Best Position : Left Wing/Striker
    Current Club : Craughwell United F.C
    Previous Clubs : Lakeside Celtic
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any Premier League or FL Championship club
    Country you live : Ireland
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I began to play football at around 4 years old, where I grew up, county Galway, it is quite hard to find a football team so I didn't play for a team until I was 11, at 11 I joined Lakeside Celtic, I played in many positions like left back, right wing, centre mid etc... Pretty much everywhere, but I rarely started for Lakeside. In August of 2013, Lakeside Celtic shut down as they run out if money so I joined Craughwell United F.C, due to a problem with the schedule I have only had two appearances for them, both in which I played left wing, where I excelled and created many chances for myself and my team-mates
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am 5 foot 10 inches tall and I way 100lbs. Due to me being very thin I can easily get past defenders, I am a fast player and often use skills to get past the opponent, I am a team-player and like to consider myself a playmaker as I have created many chances for my club. I have great stamina and can run up and down the pitch with ease, and I can do this for most of the match, if not all
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I should be given a chance to get a trial as I work immensely at improving my footballing ability, I am willing to do anything to reach my full potential and love to be able to show what I can do with a football. I am always looking to better my game and take advice that I am have been given by others to improve and show that I have what it takes to be a professional footballer at the highest levelAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS